Are you the right fit for the WMCOE incubator? Learn about our criteria and then apply.
Want to be a tenant?
WMCOE is owned by the Marinette County Association for Business & Industry (MCABI). Our primary goal is to assist small businesses to become sustainable, successful companies and employers in the community.
What are the requirements?
A successful applicant will:
- Be in early stages of development and have a viable business proposition. Early stage means within the first 2 years of business operations, but small companies involved in a significant change in direction or launching a new business product or location may also apply.
- Have the capacity for growth and provide economic benefits to the area such as creating new jobs, tax base expansion, and economic diversification.
- Show the ability to pay rent while they develop positive cash flow.
- Have a management team that can handle the technical aspects of the business. The management team will have entrepreneurial business acumen or be willing to accept the incubator’s assistance in the form of value-added services and guidance.
- Not be in direct competition with an existing tenant's business.
- Positively contribute to the culture within the incubator.